Skip to main content
- Open FileZilla on the destination computer to transfer data (Excel for weight changes and video movies corresponding to each weight change) from Raspberry Pi to desired driver/folder for subsequent analysis.
- Under File, select the Raspberry Pi unit from which data are transferred.
- Highlight the files to be transferred.
- Drag the selected files into desired folder.
- Repeat steps to transfer files from other Raspberry Pi units.
- View video movies one by one and confirm the videos correspond to the proper void. Characterize the voiding pattern as droplets or sustained.
- Identify clean voids in which urine passes without contacting bars of grid. Since all video and weight records are time stamped, extract data set from Excel spreadsheet based on the time of recorded void. Use these values to calculate voided weight by subtracting baseline value just prior to void from maximal value of the void. Voiding duration is measured as time between beginning and end of void. Flow rate is determined by voided weight/voiding duration.
- Micturition frequency, average voided volume, and interval time between micturitions are measured regardless of whether the urine falls between or on the bars of the floor grid following steps as described in 7.